Paediatric Sensory Integration ClinicLearn More
We are passionate about early intervention
Giving every child the opportunity to be successful!
Welcome to Sixth Sense Occupational TherapySixth Sense is a private Occupational therapy Clinic providing services to children and their families in the northwest (Donegal, Derry, Antrim, Leitrim, Sligo, Tyrone and Fermanagh). We are passionate about early intervention. Here at Sixth Sense OT Kathy has one simple aim to give every child the opportunity to be successful.
Does your child experience difficulty with any of the following……..??
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Appears withdrawn or overly active
- Appears clumsy and frequently falls
- Overly sensitive to change
- General development delays
- Difficulties using cutlery/dressing/grooming
If this is the case your child may benefit from an Occupational therapy assessment
- Struggling to learn new skills
- Poor functional skills in the classroom
- Poor focus and attention
- Poor handwriting
- Appears unorganised
- Struggles with social interaction